IM Home Inspections is always looking for quality talent.
Our mission is to educate people by providing inspections that matter for people who care. We use education and technology, with our goal to be the #1 trusted inspection company that all home buyers in our area call first. We value integrity and high ethical standards.
Our culture is focused on always improving, being supportive of our family and treating each other like family.
We offer the chance to be a part of a tight-knit organization and not just an employee number.
Many people think they want to be a home inspector, but few realize the hard work, dedication, and training involved.
Our hiring process is very involved and can take some time from start to finish. We want to get to know you at a deeper level. Our teammates are more like family and it’s very important that every hire is a great compliment to the team.
If you think you have what it takes, tell more by filling out these two forms –
Do you know that one person you know who gets along with everyone and is the life of EVERY party?
What’s their name?! Or is it YOU?
We are in need of your people skills to help us grow by using your talent of charismatic bubbliness and outgoing friendliness to talk to real estate agents about our company.
We are looking for someone who loves being around people and building relationships. You will be giving presentations to agents and getting paid to take people out to coffee.
If you’re an overachiever and can prove it, you’re just the type we’re looking for. Come use your confidence and ambition to help create relationships and drive business to our team.
- Maintain a calendar of activities.
- Promote company within the Real Estate community through one-on-one meetings, networking, office visits and sponsored/co-sponsored events.
- Establish a presence with the Association of Realtors by attending affiliate meetings, serve on committees, and attending events.
- Develop and maintain relationships with referral sources such as realtors, friends, and other affiliates/vendors related to the real estate industry.
- Set up appointments to meet new and current top producing agents
- Onsite visit to inspections to understand agents’ pain points, what they like, dislike, or would improve about the inspection process.
- Attend sales meeting/presentation/Real Estate gathering per week.
- Must have a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Time Management
- Results Driven
- Calm under pressure
- Service-based attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Information gathering
- Active listening
- Technology- Google Docs, Zoom, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
Do you have what it takes? Our hiring process is very involved and can take some time from start to finish. We want to get to know you at a deeper level. Our teammates are more like family and it’s very important that every hire is a great compliment to the team.
Start by taking an assessment here: